Papers for presentation will be selected on the basis of abstracts of approximately 500 words. These should be submitted with a quality suitable for publication in the abstract book.
Abstracts must be uploaded (submit form below) by 4 February 2005, or shall be sent as a word file to the ESA/PAC secretariat at ESTEC, either by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via letter, by 4 February 2005.
The abstract and title should clearly outline the paper’s major elements of interest and originality. Papers will be selected on the basis of:
- General interest of the subject
- Quality of the content
- Originality of the ideas presented.
Authors are invited to comply with the following instructions:
- Abstracts should be written on standard A4-sized paper, portrait orientation, text width 17 cm, single line spacing,
and font Times New Roman 12 pt.
The centred title block should include:
- the title of the paper in CAPITALS
- the authors’ full names, affiliations and mailing addresses including e-mail, fax and telephone
- the name of the presenting author should be underlined.
The preferred session for the paper should be indicated. All participants will receive an abstract book upon arrival at the registration desk at the Rica Park Hotel in Sandefjord.
Submit your Abstract online
|Copyright 2004 @ European Space Agency. All rights reserved||http://www.spaceflight.esa.int|