Outline of the Symposium
- National Reports
- Range Facilities
- New Techniques and Instrumentation
- Future Projects
- Space-related Education
- Atmospheric Physics and Chemistry
- Physics of the Magnetosphere and Ionosphere
- Life and Physical Sciences and Applications in Space
- Astrophysics and Planetary Sciences / Astronomy
- Combined in situ, Ground-based and Satellite Projects
The Symposium offers the opportunity to display and demonstrate hardware and software to the participants. Of particular interest are service systems for balloons and sounding rockets, experiment hardware, new technologies/ diagnostic tools/measurement systems etc.
Facilities for holding small meetings and working group discussions outside the main Symposium programme will be available. Please contact the ESA/PAC secretariat in advance to make the necessary reservations.